Yup, the title says it all. Over the weekend we took a couple minutes to film a video of our apartment so you guys can see it in all its 2D glory. However you should keep in mind that this is filmed with my droid so the quality is not exactly the best. I plan to do another when we get our hands on a better filming device.
But without further adieu, welcome to our first ever video tour:
So after watching, there are a few things I feel I should point out...
- Not all of our entry table accessories are from HomeGoods- the mugs and the vase were thrifted and the frame is from Target.
- Yes Penny attacks Cash in the living room- she's feisty.
- Who am I kidding, that pantry closet is terrible. It's on The List.
- Yes I made a joke referring to Linens 'N Things. Not really that funny.
- Dan films a nice long shot of our bathroom light switch hanging out of the wall. Also on The List.
- Yup, "Drop Down Your Stuff Surface" is a technical term.
- My clothes are actually on the left side of the closet not the right. In my defense it was my right.
- This video has now confirmed to me I need a haircut stat.