- You must post the rules.
- Post eleven fun facts about yourself on the blog post.
- Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and then create eleven new questions to ask the people you've tagged.
- Tag eleven people and link them on your post.
- Let them know you've tagged them!
Emily's questions for me:
- Where's your favorite place to shop? For house things it's HomeGoods and thrift stores. For clothes, Gap, Loft, or thrift stores.
- What's your most embarrassing moment? When I peed my pants during a (super scary!) haunted house. In 9th grade.
- What's your biggest pet peeve? When people don't just say what they mean.
- How long have you been blogging? One year! My Blogiversary was January 3rd.
- How many texts do you send every month? Hmm this is tough to calculate but I'd say anywhere from 10-20 a day so about 300-600 a month? It all depends on if I'm having text conversations during the day or not. So I'd say roughly 450-500.
- What's your dream job? Professional organizer.
- How many kids do you want? If we could have 2 boys and 2 girls I'd be a happy lady. I grew up in a family of eight so for my kids to not have siblings would be weird.
- What super power do you wish you had? See the future.
- What are you wearing right now? Pajama pants and my husband's t-shirt.
- What one thing do you wish you could change about yourself? I wish I wasn't such a procrastinator sometimes.
- What famous person do you wish you could meet? Sarah Richardson.
Now 11 more random facts about me:
- I never get pedicures, probably only once a year, but I wish I did more.
- I think thrift store prices are too high some times. I won't pay over $5 for pretty much anything there.
- I used to not be able to say my R's when I was little so saying my birthday of March third was pretty tough.
- I don't know what my decorating "style" is yet but I'm trying to hone in on it. Having a Pinterest account has definitely helped me be able to literally see what I am drawn to.
- I have eight nieces and nephews and I'll have one more niece in March!
- My favorite cars are SUV's/crossovers/hatchbacks and my dream would be the Audi Q5 while my more practical dream is a Toyota Highlander. Both in white.
- I have a really bad short term memory but I can remember something from a smell that will remind me of when I was a kid.
- I have trouble starting projects and never finishing them. I'm reeeally trying to work on this!
- My favorite cereal is Lucky Charms although I don't ever buy it. When I do, the box is gone in under a week.
- I love to collect and write out note cards: birthdays/thank you's/Christmas. Who doesn't love getting a hand-written card in the mail?
- I am so sad that Christmas is over and I'm counting down the days 'til next December!
Now the 11 questions I must pose to 11 friends:
- What is your drink of choice at Starbucks? (Bonus points if you can say it in correct jargon.)
- Do you use Twitter?
- What do you wear to work?
- How often do you work out?
- If you won the lottery today, what would you do with the money?
- Do you have any pets? What are their names?
- Do you thrift?
- Do you pin?
- What age do you consider "old"?
- When is your birthday and what do you want?
- Blue or black ink?
I'm sending this out to these lovely bloggers: