After laying them across my frame (already had hanging in our room, originally from a thrift store) I decided I liked the cleaner look of overlapping each chip so the paint ID number is hidden, leaving only their names visible.
Oh and just for reference this is the wall it is hanging on, next to Dan's closet (my dressing room is in the far end). We removed the smoke alarm soon after moving in to a more appropriate location.
And if you're observant you'll see the wall is also a different color. I painted that area at the top of the stairs between our room and the dressing room months ago but could never get the lighting just right to photograph it properly. It's Behr's Perfect Taupe (scored in the Oops section) if you're wondering. It's also the same color I used in our downstairs hallway.
So there you have it: free graphic art using things I already had laying around!