Once again, here are the rules:
1. Post 11 facts about yourself.
2. Answer the 11 questions your nominator asks and then create 11 questions for the bloggers you nominate.
3. Choose 11 people with under 200 followers to nominate and link to them.
4. Go to their pages and let them know. (no tag backs)
I couldn't come up with 11 bloggers under 200 Followers but I did find eight that are definitely worth your time so check them out and make their numbers grow! They are, in no particular order:
And here are your Questions:
1. If you could only shop at one of these stores which would you choose: Pottery Barn, West Elm, or Crate & Barrel?
2. What kind of camera do you have and do you use editing software?
3. Favorite ice cream?
4. Favorite season? And why.
5. Favorite thrifted/Craigslist-ed item?
6. How many siblings do you have and do they live close?
7. Country or city? Or other?
8. Do you have a great pair of boots for the Fall? If so, where are they from? (I may or may not be asking this because I am in desperate need of a new pair myself)
9. Upcoming project you are most looking forward to. Project you are dreading but know needs to be done?
10. What are you asking Santa for this year?
11. Are you in your Forever home?
Thanks again to Beth from designPOST for kicking this off and thanks in advance to all the girls receiving the Award and answering the questions- I'm looking forward to your answers!